Getting mono into FC extras

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Sat Mar 19 15:04:45 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-19 at 15:06 +0000, Paul wrote:

>http://www.mono-project.com/FAQ:_Licensing
>
>At the bottom is the patent issue. From my reading of it, the Mono
>project has already exceeded the bounds of the patent (or something like
>that).

[http://web.archive.org/web/20030609164123/http://mailserver.di.unipi.it/pipermail/dotnet-sscli/msg00218.html

^^^ This post to a mailing list is NOT a legally binding patent grant.
Thus, the rationale on the Mono project page crumbles.

~spot
---
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!