x86_64 failed builds - help needed - (was: Re: Fedora Extras Development Package Update)

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sun Mar 20 01:26:53 UTC 2005

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 19:43:55 -0500, seth vidal wrote:

> > So failed builds are not brushed under the carpet, they are listed
> > on the following page together with the build log output:
> >

> I don't think anyone has been brushing anything under the carpet.
> Beehive doesn't announce failed builds either.

It does return error reports to the person who requested a rebuild,
doesn't it? And it makes a big difference whether company employees deal
with build failures or a community of volunteers. Might be that somebody
would look into the build failures if he knew where he can learn about
packages that failed.