x86_64 failed builds - help needed - (was: Re: Fedora Extras Development Package Update)

Nils Philippsen nphilipp at redhat.com
Sun Mar 20 18:34:15 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-19 at 19:43 -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> > So failed builds are not brushed under the carpet, they are listed
> > on the following page together with the build log output:
> >

> I don't think anyone has been brushing anything under the carpet.
> Beehive doesn't announce failed builds either.

Beehive is a completely different thing, trust me. With the RH internal
setup I can actually log into the build machine, go to the build root
and try out by myself what goes wrong.

BTW, for bzflag, could you please run the build (as discussed in IRC)
until configure is finished and send me the config.* files? Thanks,

Nils
     Nils Philippsen    /    Red Hat    /    nphilipp at redhat.com