Looking for a sponsor

Michael Peters funkyres at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 01:48:35 UTC 2005

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 13:28:45 -0800, Michael Peters <funkyres at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still looking for a sponsor.
> I think slimserver needs to go into livna - but there are some perl
> modules that it needs that will need to be available in extras.
>
> At this point I've packaged three of them (only tested in fc4t1)
>
> This one is needed by slimserver :
>
> http://mpeters.us/sleek/fc4_perl_support/perl-Template-Toolkit-2.14-0.0.yjl.0.testing.1.src.rpm
>
> It does contain a binary component.
>
> These two are needed by the above perl package and are noarch :
>
> http://mpeters.us/sleek/fc4_perl_support/perl-Text-Autoformat-1.12-0.0.yjl.0.testing.1.src.rpm
> http://mpeters.us/sleek/fc4_perl_support/perl-Tie-DBI-1.01-0.0.yjl.0.testing.1.src.rpm
>
> my GPG key is at
>
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=mpeters%40mac.com&op=index
>
> The package I'm working on that needs those perl-Template-Toolkit spec
> file is at :
>
> http://mpeters.us/sleek/slimserver.spec

OK - there are already people working on those packages - so I hope
they make it into extras by fc4

The only other one I need is perl-DBD-SQLite - which I have, but I
suspect like the others, someone else is already working on it - so I
have to figure out where those are listed.

Is there any way to "officially" express a desire to have
perl-Template-Toolkit get into Extras equivalent of rawhide? I know
the QA process is more than just desire, but it seems to work for me
(at least slimserver isn't complaining) - I'm using the one packaged
at http://cachalot.mine.nu/3/SRPMS.extras/

--
http://mpeters.us/