perls SOAP-Lite - can I tell rpm not to include extraneous dependancy?

Hunter Matthews thm at duke.edu
Mon Mar 21 20:58:23 UTC 2005

I'm trying to package perl's SOAP-Lite module and running into trouble.

Despite the fact that I've configured the module to not worry about
MQClient, during the install/dep check stage rpm is detecting
perl(MQClient::MQSeries) as a dependancy.

Is there a good idiom to tell rpm "ignore this or that perl dep?"

--
Hunter Matthews                          Unix / Network Administrator
Office: BioScience 145/244               Duke Univ. Biology Department