whoowns (WAS:Re: bmp still requires ExcludeArch?)

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Thu Mar 24 18:37:28 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 16:54 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > The last time I tested that it compiled, started up, and threw a lot
> of
> > noise at me when trying to play .ogg (or .mp3, for that matter).
> Will
> > test again.
>
> Colin,  Ralf Ertzinger "owns" the bmp package. I can't comment on
> whether it works flawlessly on PPC.

We definitely need some sort of `whoowns` script. I went by last updater
in spec file (not always the best I guess)

And searching through bugzilla, is tedious when you're offline and
trying to get stuff fixed. However, maybe some form a XMLRPC magic to
connect to Bugzilla and provide such information would be good (at least
I avoid a web browser)

That might be a worhty tool for fedora-rpmdevtools as well :)
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi