Review Request: inadyn

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Tue May 3 17:12:22 UTC 2005

On Tue, 03 May 2005 12:22:19 -0400, you wrote:

>alias           ignacio-test.dnsalias.org

Thank your for your answer.

I have make some tests. It's seem, that is something wrong with
your hostname. When I make a ping, I get a error message, that
the hostname is unknewn.

When I start up a internet connection without calling inadyn, I
don't get this kind of error message when I ping my own dynDSN
hostname. instead I get a message, which complaints, that the
sent IP packages are gone lost.

So I must assume, that something with your registration of your
hostname on dynDSN was going wrong.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt