Approval needed: fftw3

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Sat May 7 02:01:28 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-06 at 16:25 -0500, Quentin Spencer wrote:
> This is more or less identical to the fftw that is already in Extras,
> but is a package of the new version 3 that is incompatible with old
> fftw. A couple of minor issues were raised when I checked it into CVS,
> and they have been corrected.

Hi Quentin,

On an FC4t2 system, I checked out the latest fftw3 and all the following
seemed to be in order:

 * specfile is very neat and easy on the eyes [;-)]
 * no errors from rpmlint
 * built, installed, and un-installed cleanly
 * played with the fftwf-wisdom binary (but was not patient
     enough for for any exhaustive runs)
 * checked file permissions & ownership

I can't find anything the matter with it so please add my name to a
"reviewed and approved-by" message.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD