Approval needed: mlmmj

Michael Fleming mfleming at enlartenment.com
Mon May 9 10:30:14 UTC 2005

On Sat, 07 May 2005 10:26:12 -0400. Toshio waffled thusly:

> On Sat, 2005-05-07 at 23:14 +1000, Michael Fleming wrote:

> > > subpackages would be nicest, I'd think
> >
> > This is possible, probably simpler - but the Requires: would be a case
> > of "left as an exercise for the reader" unless you want it to get a
> > little hairy (not /everyone/ has *both* PHP and perl on the system..)
> >
> Why not separate subpackages for each front-end?  Seems most admins
> would install one that uses php _or_ one that uses perl, not both.

How does:

mlmmj-contrib-perl
mlmmj-contrib-php

....sound?

I /could/ put the files under /usr/share/mlmmj/contrib/ (rather than a mess
of webserver-dependent roots)- this way admins can copy the respective
trees to wherever their webserver requires them and give permissions/
ownership accordingly.

By the way, I've updated my RPM to the latest upstream 1.2.6.1, which folds
in the moderation race with the previous version, cuts the clutter and fixes
many other issues. Reviews (and package approval!) welcomed.

> -Toshio

Michael.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming at enlartenment.com>
"Bother" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"