Review Request: gtorrentviewer

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Mon May 9 12:07:31 UTC 2005

An earlier version of my package was kindly reviewed by Aaron Kurtz in
the "Self-Introduction: Paul Howarth" thread
(https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-May/msg00264.html).
Having made a number of changes, I thought it was probably better to
start a new thread with a more sensible subject header regarding the
updated version.

The purpose of GTorrentViewer is to give the ability to see and modify
all the possible information from .torrent files without having to start
downloading and the ability to see in real time the current number of
seeds and peers on the torrent, so you will always know the status
before starting the download.

Spec file:
http://www.city-fan.org/~paul/extras/gtorrentviewer/gtorrentviewer.spec

SRPM: