Review request: snort

Daniel Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at starken.com
Wed May 4 18:16:51 UTC 2005

initDir now replaced with _initdir.  I also updated some other macros
and building snort inline rpms now work too.

http://www.starken.com/snort/snort.spec

We'll be doing some more testing on the built RPM's but if those are
good then we'll be ready for the full 2.4 release and maybe we can get
it into extras at that time.

Dan