[REQUEST] kguitar

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sat May 7 14:48:45 UTC 2005

Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Sat, 07 May 2005 10:08:45 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

>>I'm willing to be your sponsor for CVS access and I'm going to be your
>>primary reviewer. For now I think it best not to start the CVS access
>>procedure but first try to get a package and then I'll import it into CVS.
>

> When contributors become sponsors is not documented as it has not been
> decided yet. The current list of sponsors can be found at:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Contributors
>
> The list of contributors is out-of-date since the web based accounts
> system has been opened.

Ah,

My bad, I thought I could sponsor people because since I've got
CVS-access I've been getting these mails that there were people looking
for sponsors, since these mails did not come through the fedora-extras
list I assumed they were targeted at people who could sponsor.

Anyways as said Dan Gabriel Ghita:
Just go ahead and try to create a srpm I'll review and commit it to CVS,
once you're familiar with spec files and CVS you can ask for a
CVsSaccount, unfortunatly I can't sponsor you but I'm sure someone else
will.

Regards,

Hans