Approval needed: fftw3

Toshio toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Sat May 7 16:25:01 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-07 at 16:21 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Sat, 07 May 2005 09:24:24 -0400, Ed Hill wrote:

> > > My understanding of the new-and-improved package submission process is
> > > that you (Ed), not Quentin, would be the one to send the APPROVED message
> > > to f-e-commits. I may well have missed something though ;-)
> >
> > Hi Chris,
> >
> > Is that true?  If so, I'll try to follow it next time around.
> >
> > Please understand that I have only a tenuous grasp of the "official
> > process".  It seems to be a moving target.  ;-)
>
> It isn't a moving target. Feel free to compare the old page version in
> the Wiki with the current version. Either version only says that
> explicit approval must be posted. It is not said who must send the
> message.

It is a moving target when it gets changed at 9:30 in the morning to
make this comparison correct :-)  Thanks for the clarification work,
though.  And thanks for the clarification that the new wording should
embody the same process as the old, just with clearer language.

-Toshio
--

     t  o  s  h  i  o  @  t  i  k  i  -  l  o  u  n  g  e  .  c  o  m