wxGTK (was: Re: Package Build Report - Fedora Extras Development)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat May 7 17:15:05 UTC 2005

Am Samstag, den 07.05.2005, 18:07 +0200 schrieb Michael Schwendt:

> > > Both (at last will all yum-mach versions I've used).
> >
> > It seems like a build error to me if it won't build with both
> > installed.

++ (okay, it sometimes is the reason for some of those x86_64 build
problems and makes a lot of those "autoreconf-patches" necessary -- but
I also think is should be fixed, otherwise a lot of users might run into
problems)

> Fine. Before anyone spends time on looking into it,[...]

I did a quick look. I can't get the current version in cvs (devel or
FC3) or the published srpm for extras/3/ to build inside or outside mach
on FC3 currently. I'll try to look into this deeper later or tomorrow.
But I think the buildsystem/seth/yum is innocent ;-)