GCC4 build failure in wv

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Sun May 8 21:13:33 UTC 2005

Hi all

I know very little of C, and I've got a build failure with GCC4 I'd need
help with :
in the "wv" package :
wvConfig.c:2134: error: static declaration of 'startElement' follows
non-static declaration
/usr/include/libxml2/libxml/SAX.h:110: error: previous declaration of
'startElement' was here
wvConfig.c:3098: error: static declaration of 'endElement' follows
non-static declaration
/usr/include/libxml2/libxml/SAX.h:113: error: previous declaration of
'endElement' was here

In the wvConfig.c file, at line 2134 and 3098, startElement and endElement
are defined, in about 950 and 250 code lines respectively.
What should I do in this case ?

Thanks for your help

Aurélien
http://gauret.free.fr   ~~~~   Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
Unix IS user-friendly. It is just very picky about who his friends are.