Self-Introduction: Robert Marcano

Robert Marcano robert at marcanoonline.com
Sun May 8 23:10:47 UTC 2005

1. Full legal name
 Robert Jesús Marcano Varela

2. Country, City
 Venezuela, Caracas

3. Profession or Student status
 System Architect

4. Company or School
 Programación Mecanizada C.A.

5. Your goals in the Fedora Project

 I want to help to package more Java based applications like "byline"
http://byline.objectweb.org/ . To start I have a small package
"kanatest" to begin with.

6. Historical qualifications
* What other projects have you worked on in the past?

 I have not been committed to a single project, a few patches here and
there

* What computer languages and other skills do you know?
Daily work with Java, C/C++, and Smalltalk, HTML/XML. Introductory
knowledge of PHP and python. Spanish is my native language

* Why should we trust you? <--- too blunt?
Why not? http://www.google.com/search?q=Robert+Marcano if you find
something wrong please tell me :-P

7. GPG KEYID and fingerprint
pub  1024D/72A0DCFD 2005-05-08 Robert Marcano <robert at marcanoonline.com>
     Key fingerprint = AE5B BE56 BA83 3BA3 1FCF  9D35 B0C6 F655 72A0 DCFD
sub  4096g/7BAF6CC3 2005-05-08

Robert Marcano

web: http://www.marcanoonline.com/
blog: http://www.marcanoonline.com/plog/