Review Request: gtorrentviewer

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue May 10 09:31:09 UTC 2005

Aaron Kurtz wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 21:44 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:
>

>>> I'm guessing you don't have CVS access, so I'd be willing to
>>>import it for you.
>>
>>Elliot Lee has kindly sponsored me for CVS access, so all I really need
>>is someone to approve the package...
>

> Approved. Feel free to wing an email over to fedora-extras-commits.

Done:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-commits/2005-May/msg00597.html

I've also imported the SRPM into CVS, which gives it a "devel" branch.
I'd also like to create FC-2 and FC-3 branches, which according to the
Extras/UsingCvsFaq page on the Wiki, I can do by editing the
Extras/CVSSyncNeeded Wiki page. However, I don't have permission to edit
that page. How do I go about getting the branches done?

Similarly, the NewPackageProcess page tells me to create a bugzilla
component for the package by editing the Extras/BugzillaAdmin page, but
I can't edit that either.

Finally, since gtorrentviewer is now in CVS
(http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/devel/gtorrentviewer/?root=extras),
I'd like to request additional reviews of the package before I request a
build, as suggested by the NewPackageProcess page.

Paul.