Epoch + snort sponser

Stephen J. Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:49:00 UTC 2005

The one big thing I think that looking at the other fedora extras is
that switches are frowned on in the auto-build system. I am thinking
that for fedora a lot of the entries should be 1 versus 0

%define flexresp 1
%define mysql   1
%define postgresql 1

similar to how the caos one is done.  I wonder if there is a %undefine
RPM command.. as that would allow for the spec to cover the items that
arent to be defined for Extras rpms (vendor, distro).

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator