Request for Review: monotone

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Thu May 12 14:18:37 UTC 2005

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:10:09 -0500, you wrote:

>(probably something related to gcc4).  If anyone can get monotone
>compiling on FC4 I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know.

I have found that monotone-0.19 was relased. So I have downloaded
the new release and make a build on the base of your Source-RPM
with a gcc4.

I can report, that the build was success and I was able to pull
the monotone database in a test run.

Becouse sqlite is part of FC4, we should examinate, if we can say
'--with-bundled-sqllite3=no' in the configure script.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt