Errors on x86_64 (broken c++ headers?)

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at welho.com
Thu May 12 19:00:04 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 14:39 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

> > So, does this mean that I have a 50-50 chance of getting the libraries I
> > want if I resubmit the job? Just curious. Obviously this needs to be
> > fixed, but if I had a reasonable chance of resubmitting the job and
> > getting it to build, I might try before then.

That's exactly what will happen - every other build will fail and
succeed :)

> no it means we have to fix the buildroot creation so for x86_64 there
> are no i386/i686/etc packages allowed.
>
> I'm working on making that easier now. bear with me.

An easy way to deal with this would be adding exclude config setting
into mach's per-root configuration and set exclude = *.i386 for all
x86_64 roots, doesn't require much code. Or do you have something more
sophisticated in mind?

	- Panu -