Request for review: rxvt-unicode, evilwm

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sun May 15 05:53:07 UTC 2005

Since I had more time today then I thought I would have here are the
results of a first quick look:
-drop the Epoch 0, no need to set an explicit Epoch
-you seem to disable a lott of features, last time I checked those could
  be disabled at runtime, please compile them in so that people who want
  them can use them. I know this makes the binary slightly bigger, but it
  is till no konsole or gnome-terminal. For example:
  -enable the scrollbars
  -enable all codepages
-drop the INSTALL file from %doc
-add the LICENCSE file to %doc