Epoch + snort sponser

Dan Wittenberg daniel-wittenberg at starken.com
Tue May 17 16:01:36 UTC 2005

Yeah, I was thinking the opposite though, do something special ONLY if
we are fedora, but I guess it's just a matter of 1/0's so it would work
the other way too.  I'll look at adding that in.  So is that the
consensus then that if build snort on fedora it should always build all
the RPM's?  I'm not sure I like that myself, but we'll go with the
consensus...

Dan

--
Daniel Wittenberg