New Package: kyum

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Tue May 17 17:36:59 UTC 2005

On Tue, 17 May 2005 13:29:36 -0400, you wrote:

>If you have CVS access then you're definitely a contributor. But I think
>you just need to send in your CLA and find someone to sponsor you, then
>you're a contributor.

Thank you for your answer.

Becouse you have to send in a CLA and find a sponsor to get CVS
access, you can say: Eeverybody who have CVS access are a Fedora
Extras Contributor.

>I still wouldn't recommend approving other peoples packages though until
>you have a few of your own under your belt.

I agree with your mind. I think it will be helpful to get a
feeling and experience for the packaging guidlines and so one,
before you approve other peoples packages.

Best Regards: