Approval sought: mlmmj & mod_security.

Michael Fleming mfleming at enlartenment.com
Thu May 19 03:51:57 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've had mlmmj (ezmlm-like mailing list manager) in CVS for a few weeks
now with some comments regarding the spec and structure, but no reports
of failures / blockers etc. It is still pending an approval (prior to my
requesting a build)

I've also imported my mod_security package (http://www.modsecurity.org,
an Apache security / semi-IDS system) into CVS as of this morning my
time. rpmlint seems to find no problems and the package as it is appears
to work OK - I'm using it myself.

Both packages are also available from
http://www.enlartenment.com/extras/ for convenience.

Would someone like to give them a final review? While the standard tools
seem to find no fatal errors I'm interested in any issues that may stop
approval or result in build failures (on any arch).

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming at enlartenment.com>
"Bother" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"