Approval sought: mlmmj & mod_security.

Chris Ricker kaboom at oobleck.net
Fri May 20 03:52:06 UTC 2005

On Thu, 19 May 2005, Michael Fleming wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've had mlmmj (ezmlm-like mailing list manager) in CVS for a few weeks
> now with some comments regarding the spec and structure, but no reports
> of failures / blockers etc. It is still pending an approval (prior to my
> requesting a build)

- Remove LICENSE from the %doc - it's exactly the same as COPYING
- You might want to change

%dir %{_datadir}/mlmmj/
%{_datadir}/mlmmj/*

%{_datadir}/mlmmj

(does the same thing, but is simpler)

Other than those two, I don't see any blockers -- source matches upstream,
spec looks fine and meets all the guidelines, and rpmlint is happy. Change
the above and it's approved

later,
chris