Audacity in Devel

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat May 21 00:11:19 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 15:05 -0400, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> Audacity in devel doesn't work at all, since version 1.2.3 requires
> wxGTK to be built without gtk2 support
> (http://audacityteam.org/wiki/index.pl?BugsBugsBugs). I think we
> should disable audacity in devel until there are releases known to
> work with wxGTK2.
>
> Currently, anyone running it will see this wonderful screen:
> http://phy.duke.edu/~icon/sshots/Screenshot-Audacity.png

I built it locally earlier, and it seems to work fine.
http://david.woodhou.se/audacity.jpeg

It also seems to have built in the build system OK:
http://extras64.linux.duke.edu/failed/development/audacity/1.2.3-4/ppc/
The failure on x86_64 was just a spurious build system problem, so I
just submitted another build. I don't think I've seen a result of the
rebuild yet though.

--
dwmw2