Extras Rebuild?

Toshio Kuratomi toshio at tiki-lounge.com
Sat May 21 16:30:37 UTC 2005

Any news on when a mass rebuild of Extras packages might be expected?  I've
just installed a new machine and found that some of the packages are
straight imports from the FC3 tree (on x86_64).  Sooner is better than later
so people can start looking at why these things are failing.

-Toshio

PS: Thought for FC5 -- Could we have automated rebuilds for Extras after
each test release?  For community members to contribute to fixing packages we
need to be able to generate lists of packages which are failing.  Since
development means people are using eats-my-babies rawhide it would make more
sense to have the development packages be auto-built so breakage can be
discovered in the development stage.