Packages failing rebuild for FE4

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue May 24 22:39:18 UTC 2005

David Woodhouse wrote :

> On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 19:05 +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:
> > > * viruskiller (http://extras64.linux.duke.edu/failed/development/viruskiller/)
> > >   Failed on ppc for no apparent reason.  #158647
> >
> > Interesting :-/ Can someone test a "manual" ppc build?
>
> You can if you mail me a SSH key and request an account on
> peach.infradead.org.
>
> viruskiller needs zziplib-devel, which doesn't seem to be available.
>
> It does build fine though, and after it's built and installed,
> viruskiller also builds OK.

zziplib's rebuild got requested... but the build systems seems to be
either lagging a bit, or stuck... I'll start by waiting, and setting up my
x86_64 test machine in the meantime.

Thanks to Ignacio and spot for the gcc4 patches too!

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.27_FC3
Load : 0.57 0.49 0.37