Sponsor needed: Enlightenment DR17/E17+EFL

Didier Casse elprodigio at gmail.com
Wed May 25 01:55:18 UTC 2005

Dear Tom,
                Thank you very much. The Enlightenment community and
especially the Fedora-Enlightenment one will be delighted by this.

Of course getting packages in Fedora Extras implies naturally a peer
review of packages. ;-)

This is why I intend to clean up my specs and remove my own
preferences and adhere strictly to the Fedora packaging guidelines. I
will produce some "new" rpms  for the formal review process. Again
many thanks.

--
Cheers,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.