Sponsor needed: Enlightenment DR17/E17+EFL

Didier Casse elprodigio at gmail.com
Wed May 25 02:16:42 UTC 2005

That's what I meant by a clean up of specs, which I already intended to do. ;-)

In the beginning I did certain things for convenience. Now that it's
going for the FC extras, I will adhere strictly to standards.

I'll submit the clean packages for peer review in the next 2-3 days.
But thanks for the comments.

--
Cheers,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.