xboard added; needs ppc check

Chris Ricker kaboom at oobleck.net
Thu May 26 21:23:03 UTC 2005

Now that GNU chess is making its way through the build system, I've
imported xboard based on the last version that was in Fedora Core
development. In case anyone wants to double-check the cleanups I did, I'll
wait a couple of days to request a build

The xboard spec in Fedora Core CVS has:

ExcludeArch: ppc64 ppc

There's nothing in the %changelog or in Bugzilla about why it's there, and
I don't have Linux on any of my PPC boxes to check if it builds there or
not. I've left the ExcludeArch for now, but it'd be great if someone with
PowerPC wants to check if it's justified....

later,
chris