Imlib2 (was: Re: Request for review: Enlightenment DR17 + EFL)

Didier Casse elprodigio at gmail.com
Mon May 30 08:46:46 UTC 2005

Sorry for the French mail... It was meant for Nicolas. Wrong recipient!

I just said:

Thank you. I understood this by peeking at the spec file of Michael Schwendt

--
Cheers,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.

.