Imlib2 (was: Re: Request for review: Enlightenment DR17 + EFL)

Didier Casse elprodigio at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:33:07 UTC 2005

On 5/30/05, Michael Schwendt <bugs.michael at gmx.net> wrote:

> > > Via explicit package dependencies in every package which needs Imlib2?
> > > This is ugly.
> > >
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > I just peeked at imlib2.spec in extras. Well you decided to link the
> > loaders to the main lib. This packing is fine with me. ;-)
>
> Are you sure you understood that correctly? (see %changelog)
> That is just an unrelated bug-fix. The individual loaders are still available.

Perhaps I expressed myself wrongly... I did understand what you did:

You have all the stuff (loaders, filters, etc...) in imlib2

and your imlib2-devel only contains:

/usr/bin/imlib2-config
/usr/include/Imlib2.h
/usr/lib/libImlib2.a
/usr/lib/libImlib2.la
/usr/lib/libImlib2.so
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/imlib2.pc

which I repeat is fine with me. Don't tell me I got that wrong!

--
Cheers,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.