libgoffice spec file

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Nov 7 08:49:10 UTC 2005

Michael D. Wise wrote:
> I would like to submit libgoffice eventually but I have a couple of
> problems.  First I'm not sure about the spec file and locales.  I'm sure
> there's a better way to deal with installing locales than I have.  The
> second is I have no place to post the spec file and source rpm at this
> time.  I've attached the spec file.  Any help would be appreciated.

libgoffice in extras-devel would be great I want to upgrade gnumeric to
1.6.x and that needs libgoffice. If you mail me the SRPM (provided it
has a reasonable size, say no more then 5 MB) the I can put it up
somewhere, in the mean time could you open a bugzilla ticket for the
review of this, cut and paste Michael A. Peters reaction and put me in
the CC, then I'll add an url for the SRPM.

Thanks & Regards,

Hans