php-extras -- some skilled reviewing is needed

Aurelien Bompard gauret at free.fr
Mon Nov 7 19:52:36 UTC 2005

Dmitry Butskoy wrote:
> The review request has appeared several weeks ago. During this time some
> people were interested in this package (according to download logs), but
> probably everyone have been frightened of the too complex spec-file. :)

The package has been reviewed once by Matthias Saou, who is very
knowledgeable in packaging. Matthias, are you still interested in this
package ?

Aurélien
http://aurelien.bompard.org  ~~~~  Jabber : abompard at jabber.fr
It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of
java that the thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking
becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.