Replies to cvs-commits on fedora-extras-commits-list at redhat.com to this list from now on

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Mon Nov 14 05:32:42 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-14 at 05:54 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> If feedback to commits would go to fedora-commits-list, only, you could
> not avoid having to read fedora-commits-list. Now, you can.

I filter the list with an evolution vFolder.
I only see my commits and responses to my commits.

I _have_ to do it that way. Otherwise - I might miss a response due to
the volume of commits.

If my vFolder is bold, I know there is something in it I have not read -
and I read it in the vFolder.

There are times when I browse the commits list - but they are rare,
usually when I'm bored and I'm looking at what other packagers have
recently done. That's it.

I know a few packagers do read them and respond - and I greatly
appreciate those who do - I'm just usually not one of them. Perhaps I
should be when I have the time, but forcing responses to that list isn't
going to affect me - I have to filter so that I catch responses to my
commits, I filter to a vFolder so that it is easy to see they are there
when they are there - and I read them in the vFolder.