repository breakage

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 17:20:52 UTC 2005

On 11/26/05, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
> Yep.  I think it's an evolutionary thing.  Is running a closure check
> daily, and then fixing issues promptly, sufficient for now?  I think it
> probably is.  But this debate will come up again, surely.

For today's issue... running closure on Extras+Core  wouldn't tell you
that a livna or other 3rd party package has a problem.   Is it
appropriate for the Extras buildsystem to run closure on
Extras+Core+Livna and report back publicly? We dance around the issue
of how much discussion about livna is allowed all the time....

-jef