What do I need to do to write to /etc in an rpm?

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Nov 8 11:06:29 UTC 2005

Paul F. Johnson wrote:
>>>P.S. Still not heard from my application for cvs access to get z88dk in
>>>- how long do these things take?
>>
>>Not long at all normally. How far through the accounts system are you?
>>What's your username on the accounts system? Have you sent in the CLA?
>

> I went through the process shortly after you said you'd sponsor me (same
> day IIRC).
>
> Username is probably PFJ or Nodoid.

Can't see any indication of either of those account names having applied
for membership of the cvsextras group, or being in the cla_done group.

I'd try again if I was you. Make sure your username is all lower case
and that the email address used on your GPG key matches your bugzilla
account address. And your GPG key (used to sign the CLA) should be
available on public keyservers.

Paul.