[Correction] Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras Development

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Nov 13 12:10:35 UTC 2005

Am Sonntag, den 13.11.2005, 12:47 +0100 schrieb Michael Schwendt:
> Corrected list at the top. Package names were truncated.
>
> Packages with broken dependencies:
>[...]
> mail-notification
> [...]

Already build and in the needsign repo.

But I write this mail for another reason. Michael, your mail is very
helpful IMHO. But the list is way to long -- only reading the overview
at the top and scan it for my packages takes some minutes. To long IMHO
-- most people probably will abort after around 25 packages. Or they
will overlook their own packages in the list (happened to me in the past
with a similar list). We should try to automate this process so each
owner directly gets a mail "you package foo is broken -- please
fix/rebuild". And yes, of course this list should still be created and
posted to this fedora-extras-list so other people can have a eye on it
and see if problems are fixed or ignored by the maintainer.

Just my 2 cent.