Build in mock and failed in buildsys

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Thu Nov 17 07:56:44 UTC 2005

It looks like some phase of your build contains absolute (non
RPMBUILDROOT prefixed) file paths. Try cleaning out /var/tmp on your
local system and then doing a local mockbuild, that will probably give
the error too.

It seems thay the build process is looking for the absolute addressed file:
/var/tmp/ircd-hybrid-7.1.3-8.fc5-root-mockbuild/usr/bin/encspeed

Although the /var/tmp/ircd-hybrid-7.1.3-8.fc5-root-mockbuild path might
just be the mock-root.

Regards,

Hans