no logs in buildsys

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Nov 17 13:47:29 UTC 2005

On Thu, Nov 17, 2005 at 08:41:52AM -0500, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 12:00 +0100, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've got a build that failed on ppc, but there is no log at all?
> > The buildsys page for the job is:
> >
> > http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/job.psp?uid=1064
> >
> > Is it normal?
>
> So it seems the problem is that builder was not able to grab the SRPM
> from the build server.  It should try up to 3 times to grab it, but
> sometimes it fails.  Try requeue-ing the build, this is a transient
> error.  I'll try to isolate the cause soon.

  sabayon failed to build too, first I never see an i386 build being launched
from plague list, then the only log is on ppc, which says
  http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-development-extras/1082-sabayon-2.12.2-1/ppc/job.log
    ob failed due to build errors!  Please see build logs.
 and
  http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-development-extras/1082-sabayon-2.12.2-1/ppc/build.log

  is empty ....

Seems the extra build system is a bit borked ATM

Daniel