Buildsys problems ?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 20:57:45 UTC 2005

On 11/17/05, Eric Tanguy <eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr> wrote:
> I have 2 problems with the same package which now build fine in FC-4 :
> In devel : it requires openssl-devel which seems broken ?

what exactly seems broken about requiring openssl-devel in devel tree?

openssl in rawhide has been updated to version 0.9.8a, that version
change could very well be enough to require patching to any program
that needs to link to openssl. There could have been an internal
change to openssl upstream that will require ircd-hybrid to be
patched. the buildlog reference you provide clearly shows the dos2unix
problem..but I don't see anything in the log that gives me information
about the openssl-devel problem you say exists.

-jef