Buildsys problems ?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Thu Nov 17 21:07:10 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 15:57 -0500, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
>  the buildlog reference you provide clearly shows the dos2unix
> problem..

The dos2unix could (should?) be done with sed instead.

%{__sed} -i
's?\r??' /builddir/build/BUILD/ircd-hybrid-7.1.3/doc/Tao-of-IRC.940110

would probably do it.

> but I don't see anything in the log that gives me information
> about the openssl-devel problem you say exists.

I recently built a package using openssl-devel without a problem, using
the new openssl. For me, no patching was required.

If patching is required, it should fail in mock as well.
Unless you are using FC4 mock.