Buildsys problems ?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Thu Nov 17 22:44:13 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 22:42 +0100, Eric Tanguy wrote:

> You are right the log i gave was for the dos2unix problem. For
> openssl-devel see
> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs/fedora-development-extras/1030-ircd-hybrid-7.1.3-8.fc5/x86_64/build.log
> It seems that configure does not detect openssl-devel. I will alert the
> ircd-hybrid devel team about this but if someone could have an idea for
> a patch ...

checking for OpenSSL... /usr
checking for OpenSSL 0.9.6 or above... no - OpenSSL support disabled

You need to at least patch the configure script, maybe more. I'm not sure what its testing.
It might require patching configure.in and regenerating configure, but
probably not.

I'll look at it tonight - but if you look at the configure script, you
might be able to see how it is checking for OpenSSL.