Reentrant flex

Bojan Smojver bojan at rexursive.com
Mon Nov 21 08:52:47 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-21 at 08:25 +0100, Linus Walleij wrote:

> Is it impossible to have the reentrant flex only exist in your own build
> tree? So that it will get built and used for this task only then disappear
> when the source tree is removed. Shouldn't be that hard...

Sure (that's basically how my notebook is set up right now). But keep in
mind that I don't have build tree in Fedora Extras. So, it'll have to be
someone else's build tree. Also, if someone grabs the source RPM and
wants to rebuild, they will be up against the wall. I don't think this
is how open source is supposed to work...

--
Bojan