Problem in devel buildsys

Eric Tanguy eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr
Mon Nov 21 19:33:02 UTC 2005

Le lundi 21 novembre 2005 à 12:07 -0700, Kevin Fenzi a écrit :

The problem was quite different ;
mkdir -p /usr/lib/ircd
mv /path/modules/ /usr/lib/ircd/

Which means create /usr/lib/ircd/modules
it worked fine with FC-4 but failed with devel
i replaced this with
mkdir -p /usr/lib/ircd/modules
mv /path/modules/* /usr/lib/ircd/modules/.
which works fine for all.

maybe
mkdir -p /usr/lib/ircd
mv /path/modules /usr/lib/ircd/
should work

But i found only strange the modification of mv between FC-4 and devel.
Eric