gnome-phone-manager

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Mon Nov 28 08:26:14 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 09:12 +0100, Linus Walleij wrote:
> Wise from experience I want to ask if someone knows if there is already
> plans to put gnome-phone-manager into Core, or if I can try packaging it
> for the Extras.

Package it for Extras.
Whether it is bound for Core or not I don't know - but I don't think it
is in Rawhide at present. If core does decide to take it - that's just
that, but I think they are trying to shrink core and with few exceptions
- moving stuff from core to extras rather than other way around.

> It would be great if we could know what soon will go into FC but well I
> guess it is a bit hard.

Has there been any mention of this package on the devel list?
I don't think so, but I don't read every message there.