gnome-phone-manager

Linus Walleij triad at df.lth.se
Tue Nov 29 20:21:05 UTC 2005

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Bill Nottingham wrote:

> Correct, it's got what seems to be fairly official images of Nokia
> phones (in xgnokii), which, if they came from Nokia's web site, would
> certainly be a violation of their terms of use...

I have contacted upstream about this problem. Let us see what they say.

> I suppose if xgnokii wasn't included in the source, it wouldn't be
> a problem...

Unless upstream does this, we have the option of patching out xgnokii of
the source and redistribute the result. We could make a switching station
where the patched source fork in two, with gnokii-generic in FE and the
xgnokii part going to livna I presume. Not exactly elegant but will work.

Linus