mock ?'s

Jeff Pitman symbiont at berlios.de
Thu Oct 6 15:45:33 UTC 2005

On Thursday 06 October 2005 23:27, Jeff Pitman wrote:
> Being able to "tail -f" on the build.log outside of mock would be
> cool.

Anyone using mock in a Python 2.2 only build environment? Because I
think I have a slick solution that fits the bill by using the file as
an iterator object.

Using this solution, we can combine both root.log and build.log into
like a mock.log that shows all do and do_chroot operations (with their
detailed output as if executed from a shell script.)  Any thoughts on
this while I hack it together?

--
-jeff