plague-client problem

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 02:06:29 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 00:06 +0200, Andreas Bierfert wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 13:20:15 -0400
> seth vidal <skvidal at phy.duke.edu> wrote:
>
> > I restarted the plague-server process - see if it is working now,
> > please.
>
> Hm it is working but I get this for koffice build:
> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs//4/1940-koffice-1.4.2-1.fc4/x86_64/build.log
>
> Any ideas?

That's awesome.  gcc bug most likely, it's doing something bad.  File a
bug against GCC with the info at the bottom of the log.  Likely they
will ask you to reproduce, not sure if you have an x86_64 though.  In
any case, we don't have debuginfo installed on the boxes.  You might try
to do a special test-build that has a "Require: gcc-debuginfo" in the
koffice specfile to get more information in the failure log about where
gcc is dying.

Dan